Pages

Tuesday, August 13, 2019

All about me

Kia ora my name is Darvaye tautari I am a year 9 student from bay of island college I am 13 years old I was born in whangarei i am part maori I have 4 older brother at school I enjoy p.e and options I am good at english and enjoy the activities we do in english i enjoy P.E and many other things A challenge for me is focusing and not getting distracted my goal for this year is to get a good report and try my best in every subject One of my personal goals is to hopefully go to a new school and fit in well My aspirations for the future is to move to Rotorua and work in tourism and live with my uncle aunty and cousins.


2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Darvaye, ko Eugene tenei.
    I really liked your “All About Me” post
    And thought that it told me about you and where you want to go in life.
    Maybe add more images to show what your talking about.
    What makes Rotorua such a special place?

    ReplyDelete

  2. Ki o ra Darvaye. Ko Ocean tenei. I liked your all about me post because you put your favourite subjects in the post. Some of your favourite subject are mine too like P.E, I liked how you put a picture in as well.

    ReplyDelete